We all face those moments throughout the day when a bit of positive reinforcement can make a significant difference in our attitude. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, training for your first 5K , or achieve more success in the work place, we can all use some motivation to keep us going.
Here are 7 inspirational quotes for you to stay motivated this week.
1. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
While many of us intend to experience many triumphs in our lives, we most often do not see that we gain strength from our defeats and struggles. Continuing in our path no matter what variables we have to overcome builds character.
2. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
There’s nothing like proving critics wrong with hard earned success.
3. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
This quote by the Chinese philosopher Confucius highlights the importance of patience and determinism. There will be moments where frustration will rise from not being able to accomplish a goal quickly, but the most important thing is to keep striving towards your ambition no matter the pace.
4 .Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
Go out and create your own story to tell!
5. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.–Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali is an athlete we can all look for motivation. He faced a multitude of oppositions which tried to bring him down, but it never stopped him from being the Heavy Weight Champion of the World!
6. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” –Winston Churchill
The only way to get out of a tough predicament is to continue and solve your way out of it.
7. I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute. – Warren Buffet
While no one enjoys an arrogant person, it doesn’t hurt to have that confidence within yourself.
Other links to look at for motivation:
Muhammad Ali http://therearenoroads.com/life-steroids/body/like-training-muhammad-alis-boxing-gym-video/
Steve Jobs http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/10-success-principles-can-learn-from-steve-jobs.html
Frank Sinatra http://www.arts-wallpapers.com/people/img1ff.jpg
Church Hill http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/independent-churchills-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam
Warren Buffet http://theleadersassembly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/432342432423.jpg